Embassy of India
2ND RUBBERPRO – GLOBAL BUYER – SELLER MEET
Participation is invited from importers and business visitors to participate in the “2nd RubberPro” – Global Buyer – Seller Meet for Rubber Products organised by the All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA), under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, from 17 – 19 January, 2019 in Mumbai.
India Rubber Expo is currently Asia’s largest Rubber Exhibition and one of the most eagerly awaited events in the region. This Exhibition is a valuable platform for domestic and international entities to engage in exchanging information and to collaborate in areas of mutual interest.
The opportunities to Buyers are:
- To create a linkage between the overseas buyers and Indian exporters at a single platform towards exploring business collaborations and joint ventures.
- To provide opportunity for one-to-one B2B meeting with Indian Rubber manufacturers and exporters located in different parts of India at one place to understand the various offerings from them.
- To create opportunities for optimising their sourcing from India including setting up technical and production tie ups and Joint Ventures to augment their supply sources on long term basis.
Special benefits for selected hosted Buyers:
- Complimentary to-and-from economy class air-ticket from the nearest international airport in their country to Mumbai.
- Complimentary 3 night stay in 5 star hotel at Mumbai for attending the event.
- Complimentary Coach Transfers from Hotel-Venue-Hotel to attend the event.
- Dedicated and exclusive fixed meetings with over 200 Indian manufacturers.
- Complimentary Luncheon at venue.
For further details of the expo please visit www.airia-rbsm.in.