The 6th Edition of the Global Exhibition on Services(GES)-2023
The Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt of India, is organizing the 6th Edition of the Global Exhibition on Services(GES)-2023 during 14-16th November 2023 at IEML, Greater Noida, NCR.
- The upcoming edition of Global Exhibition on Services is expected to be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi and the event will provide a platform for forging sustained partnerships amongst countries in more than 25 services sectors including Champion Services Sectors.
- GES-2023 has following highlights:
- Exhibition of over 24 services sectors
- Exclusive areas for each sector
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality sector of India showcased under “Atithi” – a co-located show
- 20+ States’s participation
- Ministries and Government Bodies including PSUs
- Start Ups
- Spread over 28000 sqm meter area
- Over 700 importers/business delegates from 100+countries
- Sectors specific focused B2B meetings with overseas importers
- Prescheduled business meeting aided by match making software
- Pitching Sessions
- Networking opportunities
C.Conferences and Knowledge Sessions
- 20+ tracks of Knowledge sessions on sector specific themes and subject
- Insights from top Industry leaders and experts
- National, International Speakers and Policy Makers
- Interested delegates may kindly register themselves at: https://gesindia.servicesepc.org/hostedbuyer/hosted_buyer_agreement
- SEPC with the support of Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India, would be bearing the to and fro economy class airfare (part/ full) and hospitality to select importers/business visitors and others as mentioned above.
- For more details, kindly visit the official website: www.gesindia.servcesepc.org and www.servicesepc.org